Both Governments shall establish by common consent a Project Document indicating in detail the contributions of either party, the number of Netherlands personnel and their job descriptions, the duration of their stay in the Project and a description of the equipment and materials to be made available.
His Majesty's Government of Nepal shall take any measure which may be necessary to exempt the Netherlands personnel from regulations or other legal provisions which may interfere with operations under this Agreement, and shall grant them such other facilities as may be necessary for the speedy and efficient execution of the project, as described in the Plan of Operations approved by both Governments.
His Majesty's Government of Nepal shall,
1. grant the Netherlands personnel, their spouses and dependants, the prompt issuance, free of charge, of necessary visas, licenses or permits;
2. grant the Netherlands personnel access to the site of work and all necessary right of way;
3. grant the Netherlands personnel free movement, whether within or to or from the country;
4. grant the Netherlands personnel the prevailing rate of exchange;
5. grant the Netherlands personnel, their spouses and dependants repatriation facilities in time of national and international crisis;
6. grant the Netherlands personnel, their spouses and dependants exemption from national service obligations;
7. exempt the Netherlands personnel from taxes, duties or fees on:
a. the salaries, emoluments or wages in connection with this Agreement paid by the Netherlands Government;
b. the importation and exportation of any property (including one motor-vehicle) for their personal use;
8. grant the Netherlands personnel immunity from legal action in respect of words spoken or written and in respect of all acts performed by them in their official capacity.
Privileges and immunities are not granted to the Netherlands personnel for the personal benefit of the individuals themselves. The Netherlands Government shall waive the immunity in any case where, in its opinion, the immunity would impede the cause of justice and can be waived whitout prejudice to its interests.
1 His Majesty's Government of Nepal shall indemnify and hold harmless the Netherlands Government and the personnel supplied by the Netherlands against liability, arising from any act or omission, made in the course of the performance of the duties of the Netherlands personnel and causing the death or physical injury to the third party or damage to the property of a third party, unless such liability derives from wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of one or more members of the personnel.
The Honorary Consul of the Netherlands to Nepal shall be the liaison person on behalf of the Netherlands Government in matters regarding the smooth execution of the project.